3DEXPERIENCE platform is the state-of-the-art PLM platform with rich business processes and collaboration tools for Engineering and Manufacturing domains. Customers who are currently using older versions of eMatrix/ENOVIA and wish to move to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, can leverage our enterprise-grade ENOVIA to 3DEXPERIENCE migration adapter.
Objectives of Migration
The latest evolution of PLM platform, 3DEXPERIENCE delivers the maximum flexibility, open standards, scalability, optimal cost, and industry-specific functionalities. Customers, who are still using very old releases of ENOVIA e.g. Version 10.5, version 10.7, etc., and are interested to take advantage of the latest releases of 3DEXPERIENCE for –
- Better look and feel
- Easy-to-use interface
- Integrated platform for CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA and other DS brands
- Easy to search, explore and open 3D data, manipulate tree and filter the data.
- Improved access mechanism
- Better security and segregation of data
- Out of the box reports, dashboards
When moving to 3DEXPERIENCE platform, customers have 2 choices – either they upgrade or they migrate.
- Upgrade brings both: Business logic through customization + Data
- When this methodology is suitable?
- When jump in version from legacy to target version is small.
- All (or most) of the customizations, done in the current system, to be carried forward in 3DEXPERIENCE.
- When this methodology is not suitable?
- If the jump in version is too high, more often base OOTB functionality itself would undergo significant changes in latest release of 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Hence existing customizations are either irrelevant/redundant or very costly to merge with base features in latest release
- Bring only data from legacy Matrix/ENOVIA system
- Use OOTB features and processes from latest 3DEXPERIENCE release
- Implement new customizations those are absolutely required on top of latest release.
- When this methodology is suitable when upgrade is too costly, but data needs to be taken to latest 3DEXPERIENCE release
Considerations When Migrating
- What data to migrate – all or only released?
- Site by Site migration, versus all sites together?
- Product by Product Migration, versus all Products together
- Robustness of Migration – migration process monitoring, logging & failover strategy
- Size of the data and Migration Performance
- Budget and Timeline
- Maintaining data integrity, Completeness & Correctness
- Source Data Correction
- Validation of Migrated data
- Configurability for data transformation
- Migration in Budget & in Timelines
- Minimal roll-out downtime
- Migration process monitoring, logging, and delta failover strategy
- Migration Performance
About ENOVIA to 3DEXPERIENCE Migration Adapter
The migration adapter supports migration of any CAD and NON-CAD data to 3DEXPERIENCE platform including (but not limited to):
- Collaborative Spaces (if applicable)
- All other OOTB and Custom data
The migration process contains three major steps: Extraction, Transformation, and Loading.
- Source (eMatix/ENOVIA V6) data is extracted into intermediate database.
- Transformer will read the extracted data and convert it into 3DEXPERIENCE Transformer is fully configurable, and user can define any custom mapping. User can also apply the custom logic in transformation process.Transformer will store transformed data into another intermediate database.
- Loader will read the transformed database and load it into 3DE