There is a typical need from many customers that they need a good business process mapping solution in 3DEXPERIENCE. Workflow toolkit is an answer to this industry need with its powerful workflow design capabilities. With Workflow Toolkit, customer can define equally powerful workflow as in SmarTeam or other PLM Systems.
By default, the workflow is initiated on object creation for predefined Types. But workflow can also be configured to be initiated on a particular state of lifecycle or on any trigger event which may need a special approval business process with a series of tasks.
- Workflow template design dashboard for process definition with drag & drop user interface.
- Supports checklists for the workflow tasks
- Supports definition of actions (custom business logic) on events of workflow process
- As workflow progresses, it generates tasks for assigned users/roles/groups based on the scope (Project/Organization/All) and RDO
- Can define actions on events of Workflow Task
- Workflow can have Parallel Tasks
- Workflow can have looping
- Workflow status dashboard is made available from a command in the object category tree.
- Workflow Process status dashboard shows active task, completed tasks and escalated task with different color codes
- Notifications could be configured on various workflow events
- Current task assignee may select an assignee for next tasks while he submits his task for completion. It gives the flexibility to choose the right person for next tasks. This flexibility is configurable at Workflow template level.
- Workflow signoff history can be seen for completed tasks.
Parallel tasks activated / Completed and Active tasks with colour code
Workflow toolkit comparison with 3DEXPERIENCE Routes
Licensing & 3DEXPERIENCE Centrals Dependency
- Only CPF license is required to use Workflow Toolkit.
- No dependency on central, it runs only on BPS.
- Workflow Toolkit licensing model is per user.